Topics/Keywords#3Dprintconf #3Dprinting 3D Printed Ceramic Objects 3D Printed Clothes 3D Printed Medical Marvels 3D Printed Object For 2D Printers 3D Printed Structures 3D Printer 3D Printer Filaments 3D Printers 3D Printers And Fashion 3D Printing and Schools 3D Printing App 3D Printing Conference 3D Printing Event 3D Printing Events 3D Printing In Action 3D Printing In Nature 3D Printing Jobs 3D Printing With Liquid Metal 3D Skull Implant 3D Systems 2013 Event A3DP.net allabout3dprinting.com Amazon Announcement announcment Automotive Business California Carbon Fiber Carbon Fiber 3D Printer CGI chat CNC Machine College Composite 3D Printer Conference Creating Jobs Crowdfunding Cubify Disney Do It Yourself (DIY) eBay Eco Friendly Education Environmentally Friendly Event events Expo Extruder facial reconstruction Filaments Forums General Motors Github Home Decor Housatonic Community College IndieGoGo Kickstarter Learn Manufacturing Learn To Design Lego London Event Make Money With Your 3D Printer Makershop.co mediabistro Medical Applications Microsoft Mini Metal Maker MIT NASA New York College Online Printer Shop Online shopping OpenID OpenID Foundation Parts For Toys And hobbyists Rapide One Recycled Plastics Rigidbot Robox Saving TIme And Money Shapeways site improvement Software Solidworks South Carolina Square One Stay Up To Date surgery teeth The Basics The Parts Of A 3D Printer United Kingdom Events USA Events Video What Is? Windows
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We're back up, sorry for the inconvenie
- Hello folks. After an agonizingly long t
- What features would you like to see in a
- http://ow.ly/tNpra #3dprinting #3dprintm
- MarkForged: Preorder Period Opens For The World's First Carbon Fiber 3D Printer
- #Engineer, #CAD Designer, #Architect, #G
- Hello all! Question(s): In your mind is
- The Danger!Awesome Makerspace Reaches Its Kickstarter Goal
- MarkForged Answers Your Questions About The World's First Carbon Fiber Capable 3D Printer
- All MakerKase #3DPrinter Cabinet Units Will Now Come With A Temperature Controller
Tag Archives: Medical ApplicationsImage Image
The wonderful freedom of 3D printing; users of 3D printers come up with awesome ideas and designs. You can find the full article here of someone who has printed a prototype arm cast.
Original Credit to cbsnews.com
Scientist are are currently manufacturing body parts such as blood vessels with 3D printers. A damaged blood vessel can be constructed by giving a 3D printer the “blueprint” of the vessel, such as the length, with, and curve of that vessel to fit into the space of the original damaged vessel. Technology is not currently at the level in which portions of or whole organs can be replaced but 3D printers are already being used to save lives.The full article as written by cbsnews.com can be found here.