Current users of allabout3Dprinting.com can now engage each other in more ways. Send personal messages, add friends and keep up with their activity, start or join various groups, engage in forum discussions, build a profile so others with similar interest can find you. Even though the new direct messaging and groups option have been added we have not done away with the chat room and quick chat features; the link has been moved under the “Community” menu at the top of our website. You can access all of the new social features by hovering over your username at the top right corner of the website while you are logged in.The new social features on A3DP integrate with social services you may already use such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus. Visit the site to see all of the features! If you aren’t already a registered user of allabout3Dprinting.com, joining the site and being a part of the community is free (and always will be)!
Topics/Keywords#3Dprintconf #3Dprinting 3D Printed Ceramic Objects 3D Printed Clothes 3D Printed Medical Marvels 3D Printed Object For 2D Printers 3D Printed Structures 3D Printer 3D Printer Filaments 3D Printers 3D Printers And Fashion 3D Printing and Schools 3D Printing App 3D Printing Conference 3D Printing Event 3D Printing Events 3D Printing In Action 3D Printing In Nature 3D Printing Jobs 3D Printing With Liquid Metal 3D Skull Implant 3D Systems 2013 Event A3DP.net allabout3dprinting.com Amazon Announcement announcment Automotive Business California Carbon Fiber Carbon Fiber 3D Printer CGI chat CNC Machine College Composite 3D Printer Conference Creating Jobs Crowdfunding Cubify Disney Do It Yourself (DIY) eBay Eco Friendly Education Environmentally Friendly Event events Expo Extruder facial reconstruction Filaments Forums General Motors Github Home Decor Housatonic Community College IndieGoGo Kickstarter Learn Manufacturing Learn To Design Lego London Event Make Money With Your 3D Printer Makershop.co mediabistro Medical Applications Microsoft Mini Metal Maker MIT NASA New York College Online Printer Shop Online shopping OpenID OpenID Foundation Parts For Toys And hobbyists Rapide One Recycled Plastics Rigidbot Robox Saving TIme And Money Shapeways site improvement Software Solidworks South Carolina Square One Stay Up To Date surgery teeth The Basics The Parts Of A 3D Printer United Kingdom Events USA Events Video What Is? Windows
- Rinstruct – Home of Instructions May 31, 2015a3dp.net Rinstruct Rinstruct was created to address an issue which causes quite a few people to quit their 3D Printing journey before it really begins. Many things in life take quite a bit of time, effort, and persistence. A solid … Read More The post Rinstruct – Home of Instructions appeared first on All About 3D Printing.
- UC Berkeley Makes An Artistic Structure From 3D Printed Cement Blocks April 15, 2015a3dp.net Last month, a UC Berkeley research team demonstrated the potential for 3D Printing and architectural applications. The team, led by associate architecture professor, Ronald Rael, constructed the largest recorded structure built using 3D Printed cement blocks which were individually Printed … Read More The post UC Berkeley Makes An Artistic Structure […]
- The Eng 3D Printed Smart Phone Cases June 15, 2014a3dp.net Unique 3D Printed Cases For Your Smart Phone! Eng Cases are high quality 3D Printed Smart Phone cases currently available for iPhone’s version 4 and up, Samsung Galaxy’s S4 and up, including the Note 3, and the Nexus 5. Rong, … Read More The post The Eng 3D Printed Smart Phone Cases appeared first on All About 3D Printing.
- Makers Local 256: Huntsville’s First Nonprofit Hackerspace March 14, 2014a3dp.net Makers Local 256 Huntsville‘s First Nonprofit Hackerspace Makers Local is an organization for nonprofit Hackerspaces and have established what we expect to be their first of many locations, in Huntsville, Alabama. If you aren’t sure what a Hackerspace is, they … Read More The post Makers Local 256: Huntsville’s First Nonprofit Hackerspace appeared f […]
- Robotic Automobile Welder Transformed Into A 3D Printer! March 3, 2014a3dp.net Robotic 3D Printer Arm Automobile Manufacturing Robot Changes Careers Joris Laarman is a designer who transformed an automated welding machine used for car manufacturing into a Robotic 3D Printer that can draw lines in mid-air and without the need for … Read More The post Robotic Automobile Welder Transformed Into A 3D Printer! appeared first on All […]
- Rinstruct – Home of Instructions May 31, 2015
- We're back up, sorry for the inconvenie
- Hello folks. After an agonizingly long t
- What features would you like to see in a
- http://ow.ly/tNpra #3dprinting #3dprintm
- MarkForged: Preorder Period Opens For The World's First Carbon Fiber 3D Printer
- #Engineer, #CAD Designer, #Architect, #G
- Hello all! Question(s): In your mind is
- The Danger!Awesome Makerspace Reaches Its Kickstarter Goal
- MarkForged Answers Your Questions About The World's First Carbon Fiber Capable 3D Printer
- All MakerKase #3DPrinter Cabinet Units Will Now Come With A Temperature Controller